What is presented in this course reflects a worldview that could be described as indigenous. It is a way of seeing and experiencing the world through cycles, circles, and the sacred. It is a way of knowing the world other than the intellect, such as through the heart, through soul, through poetry, mythology, and intuition. Through the indigenous way, we experience life as one fluid whole; as a self-perfecting, complete, living entity; as one intelligent body of Creation.
The Western mind teaches us to compartmentalize Life into pieces and view the world through the lens of logic, creating a flat existence, void of meaning, depth, and purpose. Due to the Western mind’s conditioning, it might at first feel strange to bring together our experiences of creativity, sexuality, and the imagination. It might feel like a stretch to say that these three aspects of Life have anything in common.
However, our ancient forebears knew the vitality around them (as Earth and cosmos), as them (as body and mind), and within them (as soul). What you’ll learn here has, unfortunately, been forgotten. Returning (turning toward again) to this wisdom, reflecting on it, and embodying it can facilitate a change in the collective experience of Life. We can live consciously, joyfully, and reverently. As we return to this indigenous way of living, and as this wisdom wakes up in the hearts of more and more of us, this worldview may eventually take root and support humanity in finally seeing life as sacred, reverent, and holy.
This course will introduce you to 9 traits that creative, sexual, and imaginal energies have in common. Each will be discussed in the 9 sections of this course.
Benefits You Can Expect When You Take This Course:
- Uncover a simple truth about your own mind that reveals the abundance of Life.
- Learn the 9 traits that creative, sexual, and imaginal (imagination) energy have in common.
- Discover how the sexual, creative, and imaginal energy unite all of us.
- Uncover other insights that reveal themselves once seeing sexuality, creativity, and imagination as one.
- Connect with an indigenous way of seeing Life and the cosmos.
- Learn and experience a spiritual practice that can support becoming more intimate with the intelligence of Life.
- Learn how you can uncover your unique path and purpose.
- Discover how you can allow more Life through you.
- Learn what is natural for you and your life.
- Get to know yourself on deeper and deeper levels.
This course may be healing for you if you experience the following:
- you crave for a deeper experience of life
- you’re looking for a direction, a destiny, a dream
- you know there’s something more to life, but not sure how to find it
- you have difficulty being yourself around others
- you feel stuck in a controlling relationship, job, or life circumstance
- shame and guilt are familiar emotions
- you feel powerless and not sure how to feel more powerful
If you are moved by what you learn here and you would like to deepen your intimacy with Life’s intelligence and power, this course will provide you with the basics of a spiritual practice that can support your ability to become more receptive to Life. Lastly, learn powerful insights that arise from seeing the creative, sexual, and imaginal energy as One.
Adriana Attento is a licensed psychotherapist in California as well as the spiritual teacher, and practitioner, of Creation Meditation – a spiritual practice that deepens your intimacy with the intelligent life force within you. Adriana is the author of three books including A Holy Nothingness: Writing Toward God and Waking Up to the Holiness of Life.