The Western mind teaches us to compartmentalize life into pieces and view the world through the lens of logic. This can create a flat existence, void of meaning, depth, and purpose. Due to the Western mind’s conditioning, it might at first feel strange to bring together our experiences of creativity, sexuality, and the imagination. It might feel like a stretch to say that these three aspects of life have anything in common.
However, this course presents a worldview that sees life through cycles, circles, and the sacred. It suggests a way of seeing life through the heart, through soul, poetry, mythology, and intuition. Similar to the indigenous worldview, this course presents a vision of life as one fluid whole, as a self-perfecting, complete expression, as one intelligent body of Creation.
In fact, the exploration of creative, sexual, and imaginal energy can lead to a new consciousness. Deeply exploring each of these three energies and recognizing them as an expression of one intelligent power can reveal profound insights that are necessary for healing and maturing the collective experience and understanding of life. Just as the collective human species used to believe that the Earth was flat and now knows the Earth as round and circling the sun, in the same way, we can have a different relationship to life when we understand its intelligence, abundance, profundity, power, and sacred nature.
This course will introduce you to 9 traits that creative, sexual, and imaginal energies have in common. Each will be discussed in the 9 sections of this course.
Benefits You Can Expect When You Take This Course:
- Learn the 9 traits that creative, sexual, and imaginal (imagination) energies have in common.
- Uncover a simple truth about your own mind that reveals the abundance of life.
- Discover how sexual, creative, and imaginal energies unite all of us.
- Uncover other insights that reveal themselves once seeing sexuality, creativity, and imagination as one.
- Connect with an indigenous way of seeing life and the cosmos.
- Learn and experience a spiritual practice that can support becoming more intimate with the intelligence of life.
- Learn how you can uncover your unique path and purpose.
- Discover how you can allow more life through you.
- Learn what is natural for you and your life.
- Get to know yourself on a deeper level.
This course may be healing for you if you experience the following:
- you’re looking for a direction, a destiny, a dream
- you know there’s something more to life, but not sure how to find it
- you have difficulty being yourself around others
- you feel stuck in a controlling relationship, job, or life circumstance
- shame, guilt, and fear are familiar emotions
- you feel powerless and not sure how to feel more powerful
- you crave for a deeper experience of life
If you are moved by what you learn here and you would like to deepen your intimacy with life’s intelligence and power, this course will provide you with the basics of a spiritual practice that can support your ability to become more receptive to life. Lastly, learn powerful insights that arise from seeing the creative, sexual, and imaginal energy as One.
Your Instructor: Adriana Attento is a licensed psychotherapist in California as well as the spiritual teacher, and practitioner, of Creation Meditation – a spiritual practice that deepens your intimacy with the intelligent life force within you. Adriana is the author of three books including A Holy Nothingness: Writing Toward God and Waking Up to the Holiness of Life.