There is only one thing here. There is only the Creator creating Creation. There’s nothing more and nothing less than this incredible miracle. Indeed, it is a miracle. It is from this perspective that we explore creativity, sexuality, and imagination. It is from this viewpoint we realize our inherent union – with ourselves, with others, and most importantly, with the Creator.
Just as we once believed that the Earth was flat and just as we once believed that the Earth was the center of the galaxy, we can move beyond the belief of being separate from the Creator. We can realize the sacred nature of existence.
Western culture teaches us to compartmentalize life into pieces and view the world through logic. This creates a flat existence, void of meaning, depth, and purpose. In this course, you’ll taste life as one fluid whole, as a self-perfecting, complete expression, as one intelligent body of Creation. You’ll be introduced to the 9 traits that creativity, sexuality, and imagination share. More importantly, you’ll be given a spiritual practice to work with at home in order to express fully into existence the unique aspect of Creation that is you.
Benefits You Can Expect When You Take This Course:
- Learn the 9 traits that creative, sexual, and imaginal (imagination) energies have in common.
- Uncover a simple truth about your own mind that reveals the abundance in you.
- Discover your inherent union with the Creator.
- Connect with a way of seeing life and the cosmos as one sacred body of Creation.
- Learn a spiritual practice that can help you see the beauty and intelligence of Life.
- Learn how you can uncover your unique path and purpose.
- Discover how you can allow more life and more love through you.
- Learn what is natural for you and your life.
- Get to know yourself more deeply.
This course may be healing for you if you experience the following:
- you’re looking for a direction, a destiny, a dream
- you know there’s something more to life, but not sure how to find it
- you have difficulty being yourself around others
- you feel stuck in a controlling relationship, job, or life circumstance
- shame, guilt, and fear are familiar emotions
- you feel powerless and not sure how to feel more powerful
- you crave for a deeper experience of life
Your Instructor: Adriana Attento is a licensed psychotherapist. She is also the spiritual teacher and practitioner of Creation Meditation – a spiritual practice that deepens your intimacy with the intelligent life force arising within you. Adriana is the author of three books including A Holy Nothingness: Writing Toward God and Waking Up to the Holiness of Life.