Creation Meditation is a spiritual practice rooted in the Wisdom tradition. This practice combines meditation, the cultivation of concentration and single vision, with creativity, unrestrained outpouring of what is arising from within.
Certainly, meditation alone is transformational, and combined with creativity, the heart and mind can slowly open to Wisdom, an intuitive intelligence that reveals the will of the Beloved.
Over time, this practice can turn a judging mind into an accepting one, a closed heart into Love, feelings of disconnection and separation into union and grace.
Also, one of the most profound gifts of this practice is the transformation of one’s psycho-spiritual framework. The heart/mind, which is too often judgmental (non-accepting of what is) becomes all-embracing and loving. This spiritual transformation could be regarded as the move away from a judging Father God and towards the radiant Love of Christ.
And from an Eastern view, this practice is a Tantric one – using the life energy, in all the ways it shows up in your life, as a means for awakening. Read more about that here.
This practice is for those who are feeling:
· contained and cut off from life.
· caught between right and wrong, acceptable and unacceptable, good and bad.
· an inability to express what you want when you want.
· a prisoner of perfectionism, of the judging mind, of self-criticism.
· as though you don’t know how to be yourself.
· an inability to trust your own thoughts and feelings.
· caught in a controlling job, relationship, or life situation.
· confused about your life’s path?
· an excessive amount of anxiety and/or depression?
On the level of the soul, you might be feeling:
· a desire break through cultural confusion and numbness.
· a desire for meaning and a deeper connection to life.
· a sense of urgency about realizing your hidden gifts and talents.
· a longing to be authentic and creative.
· a deep sense to finally get quiet.
· a sense of internal disorganization and desire to make sense of it all.
· a deepening pull toward an intelligent inner world.
· a longing to be more loving and accepting towards yourself and others.
If you are feeling this way, there are many opportunities to learn more and practice. Using the navigation bar above, explore events, courses, audios, retreats, articles, books, and more.
To support your spiritual growth and the flowering of who you are, enter your name and email on the right and get your free copy of Creativity: Its Glory, Its Splendor, and YOU.
We look forward to getting to know you! Welcome!